Sunday, January 23, 2011

I never thought to make a blog for stuff I played around with in PSP. For writing and or weight loss stuff, yeah I have those but not something like this one. I don't know how to make scrap kits (wish I did) or write tutorials anymore.

It seems since I've come back from a much needed graphics hiatus that there are tons of bloggers showing of the tags they make which I think sounds like fun! Soo...I thought I'd add some of my older tags that I just love. I admit I don't remember what tutorial's I used but if I have it noted I'll be sure to link it lol. If you recognize something as a tut you wrote, feel free to let me know so I can link you.

My next step will be to find a way to make this place not look so simple and blah. And with that, here's some of my favorites I've made.=)





Tutorial site was www.twistedeuphoria.com


Tutorial site was www.dramtic-sun.net








































No comments:

Post a Comment